In this guest post, Dr. Deborah Gleeson discusses the final negotiations of the recently agreed trade accord, the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and resulting implications for access to medicines. Deborah is a lecturer in the School of Psychology and Public Health at La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia. Her research focuses on the impact of international trade agreements on healthFull Story »
- Governments need to address health impact of all their policy decisions on Health in All Policies: The emperor’s old clothes
- Kristine on Global Trade and Health: Rana Plaza, One Year On
- Kasha on Global Trade and Health: Rana Plaza, One Year On
- Jacques E. Girard on Canada’s Austerity Agenda: It’s About the Taxes
- Ketan Shankardass on Canada’s Austerity Agenda: It’s About the Taxes
Do you share our vision?
Healthy Policies is an independent, self funded project. If you have found this information useful please consider making a donation.