With this guest contribution we are initiating a new series on Healthy Policies which spotlights students who are exploring issues related to the political determinants of health. This first post comes from Jillian Kowalchuk who writes about the Framework Convention in Tobacco Control, which was enacted 11 years ago, today.Full Story »
- Governments need to address health impact of all their policy decisions on Health in All Policies: The emperor’s old clothes
- Kristine on Global Trade and Health: Rana Plaza, One Year On
- Kasha on Global Trade and Health: Rana Plaza, One Year On
- Jacques E. Girard on Canada’s Austerity Agenda: It’s About the Taxes
- Ketan Shankardass on Canada’s Austerity Agenda: It’s About the Taxes
Do you share our vision?
Healthy Policies is an independent, self funded project. If you have found this information useful please consider making a donation.